Monday, July 27, 2015

One Week!

I have survived my first week here in Pretoria! Everyone has been extremely welcoming and kind. I am lucky that I got here about a week before my classes started because I got the chance to settle in. I am slowly getting used to everything here and I am enjoying it very much!

The house is always loud and exciting...and I wouldn't want it any other way! Everyone has clean-up duties that we do at the end of the day. During the week two people fix dinner for everyone and so far that food has been amazing!

I got to sit in on two classes this past week and they were very good. It made me even more excited to begin my own journey as a mid-year. I am looking forward to the transformation and change that happens when God consumes every aspect of a person's life. I don't know what will happen or how I will change but I know that God will work in my life this year. This is the beginning of a wonderful journey!

I do miss all my family and friends back in Texas. However this year is an exciting season of change for a lot of people and I can not wait to hear about all the spectacular things that happen in everyone's life!

I'll see all y'all by Thanksgiving time!! God bless!

--sea'sadventures--

No comments:

Post a Comment