Saturday, July 5, 2014

And So It Has Begun

This is the beginning of a great adventure. God has been molding me into the person I am now, and I think I am ready to embark on His plan for my life.

However, I don't know every detail of that plan. And that is ok with me. I am content with not knowing. I am at peace, knowing that God is in control and when I am ready, He will tell me what's next. 

I do know that this will be a great journey. I know that this is the beginning. My foundation has been set and perfected. Now God is ready to build.

I can't even put into words how excited I am. So this is it.

I realize this is a bland introduction, lacking a good description. Please understand that I am still processing everything that has happened in the last few weeks (LTS, mission trip, life) I promise a much better, detailed explanation later, but for now this is it.


--sea'sadventures--

No comments:

Post a Comment